Author Topic: approximate start time  (Read 3465 times)

planethead

• View Profile
approximate start time
« on: September 24, 2011, 03:51:31 pm »
this button stays in the way as a pop-up so you can't mark without great difficulty  the first sections  of the solar storm, can anyone fix this?

planethead

• View Profile
Screen Size?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 04:29:58 pm »
why can I not have the option to make the images on a full screen instead of trying to stress my eyes on such a small image.  I think larger screen sizes would improve the ability to see much better.

planethead

• View Profile
Track it back?
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 04:33:39 pm »
Why does the time always get stuck on the mouse pointer?  It gets stuck and slides back and forth making it extremely difficult to manipulate the controls.   

lpspieler

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: approximate start time
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2011, 09:12:02 am »
Hi planethead, welcome to the forum.

this button stays in the way as a pop-up so you can't mark without great difficulty  the first sections  of the solar storm, can anyone fix this?
This pop-up has frustrated most of us. ut changing the interface at a late stage also holds the risk of doing harm to the science results. This is why the zooniverse teams are usually reluctant to doing changes at late stages. Ths pop-up goes away if you back out with the mouse pointer for a few seconds.

why can I not have the option to make the images on a full screen instead of trying to stress my eyes on such a small image.  I think larger screen sizes would improve the ability to see much better.
Every modestly modern browser allows you allows you to zoom in on the web page you are viewing. In Firefox, for instance, keep Ctrl pressed and then it +/- or scroll the mose wheel.

Why does the time always get stuck on the mouse pointer?  It gets stuck and slides back and forth making it extremely difficult to manipulate the controls.
That's indeed a nasty buck. Just click again on the time slider, and it will be released from your mouse.

cheers